Explore Our Used Eclipses for Sale Near Williamsville
Looking around Williamsville and Clarence for a compact SUV that’s agile, spacious, and comfortable? Then you’ll love the used Mitsubishi Eclipse SUVs for sale at Basil Mitsubishi! Our used Eclipses are more than capable of accommodating your loved ones and belongings as well as the newest models on the Amherst market. You can simply access these spacious dimensions and entertaining features at a much lower price point. Continue reading to find out more about the used Mitsubishi Eclipse models in our used vehicle inventory below!
Why Buy a Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale?
Regardless of which Eclipse model year you opt for, you’ll find a wide variety of interior features that are guaranteed to take your Cheektowaga commute to the next level. Some fan favorites from previous lineups include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Power Panoramic Roof
- Mitsubishi Power Sound System with 8 Speakers
- Heated front and Rear Seats
- Genuine Leather Seating Surfaces
- Synthetic Suede Seating Surfaces
- Mitsubishi Connect
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay™
- 8.0-Inch Smartphone Link Display Audio
- 12V Power Outlet
- USB Port
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- 4-Speaker Audio System
- 7.0-Inch Display Audio
- 6-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Fabric Seating Surfaces
- 60/40 Rear-Seat Folding Function with Recline
As you can see, there are plenty of stunning convenience features available on used Eclipse SUVs for sale. However, we understand your trepidation about buying an older model when there are already so many new Eclipse Cross SUVs available. That’s why we’ve broken down some of the biggest advantages that come with a used Mitsubishi Eclipse for your peace of mind:
- Cheap Upfront Payment – Used Eclipses tend to have lower starting prices than their newer counterparts, as well as lower sales tax, lower monthly payments, and lower down payments.
- Reduced Depreciation – Worried about your new Eclipse depreciating in value as soon as you drive it off our lot? No worries, when buying from Basil Mitsubishi, much of the depreciation has already occurred with a previous owner before you even make your purchase.
- Wide Variety of Options – Regardless of your preferred make, model, model year, condition, price, or trim, our used vehicle inventory has a much better chance of having it than our more selective inventory of new vehicles.
- Cost-Effective Features – It can be difficult to afford the premium features that come with a brand-new Eclipse. However, with a used Eclipse purchase, accessories such as sunroofs, leather upholstery, and top-of-the-line navigation systems become that much more affordable.
Check Out the Used Eclipses at Basil Mitsubishi
Reading about our used Mitsubishi Eclipse models is one thing, but it’s completely different to experience this timeless luxury in person. Reach out to us at Basil Mitsubishi to schedule a test drive of your preferred used Eclipse model today! Just be sure to take a peek at our pre-owned vehicle specials before you stop by in case you decide to move forward with a purchase today!